Friday, March 14, 2014

Thursday, March 13: Blustery and Cold

Good morning it's a blustery cold March 13, 2014. I got my materials for the meeting got my recyclable cup for my coffee. I feel fairly awake today. Went to Saxbys and had my coffee.
City Hall
The plan for this weekend stands as follows Friday I will go with Amy Saturday and Sunday are open but I am probably going to do a Meetup in Wayne. Its a thinkers group. I went last month.
16th and Walnut
Sunday well Sunday I plan to hang with Pat and record.  today.Well work went pretty well
At Starbucks
but at the very end before the dentist appointment got a bit busy. I put on my calendar it was a 3 o'clock dentist appointment which served me well. So I got a late start based 3 o'clock when it's really a 3:30 appointment. This gave me at least 20
At 16th and Walnut waiting for 21
minutes extra time!
Well they saw me early for the cleaning and at 3:40PM the dentist apt was done. The hygienist was excellent and did not hurt me
to Qudoba restaurant and had myself a large vegetarian burrito. I child down and then amid Larry at the Qudoba. After both of us he we went to Starbucks and
Dean I watching Law and Order
we had to sit by the cold where the door opens so we sit with 45 minutes left to group and the sun still out and the wind still blows the cold air. Larry's talking to his wife I am
Netfllix Rocks
sitting here playing with my phone. It's now 5:11 PM.
Group was good therapist so that my thinking was clear and that's real good. Also talked about what I would like in a relationship that I'm having.
Well I got home at 8:30. Dean and  I watched a few Law and Order episodes. Yup,  the apartment is hot again. The landlord will be coming to fix the broken toilet and turn the heat down since his bill doubled. I had fun on Facebook and posted tool pictures of myself one from 1981 and one from 1986 . Well I decided to clean the oven, the toilet and the shower. I then painted parts of the bathroom. Its now time to shower and go to bed. Dishes will have to wait!

No comments: