Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday 2014

Milk and Honey Cafe
After not getting much sleep I got up okay. Had breakfast and took the bus and taxi to the bar none then there are quite a few people there
Hanging Out on South Street
for Easter. After the meeting Drew  Joe and I walked around South Street  had a coffee. We went to a house sale and it was very good. I got a nice painting of boats in Maine. The guy was moving
Going to Melrose Park
out from his rental in a beautiful house. We next drove in Joe's car. Joe gave us a ride to go to the Best Buy where
Signs of Spring
he was returning something. Believe it or not it was closed today which was unbelievable considering now most stores open on Thanksgiving They now EVEN sometimes stay open on Christmas.
Tookany Creek Park
I got dropped off at Larry's place and chilled out said hi to the cat and washed my clothes. I just washed one pair of clothes that is. I then took took the EL from 2nd Street to 11th Street.
where I caught the West Trenton local to Melrose Park. It's cool yet very sunny out right now at 3:03 PM  Well we had dinner after watching Cannon starring Robert Conrad. I
Tahoe
also take a short nap while dinner was being made. We took the dog for a nice walk through Tookany Creek Park. It was very pretty and it was relaxing. I don't think I have been to this park.  I remember my brother talking about it when he was in high school and living in Horsham. I think the name Tookany is kind of goofy. Maybe it was the name of the man who founded the park.
Heading Home at 8pm

2 comments:

Stuart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stuart said...

Ok, Google is messing with me. It seems to think I'm a robot.

I had forgotten all about Cannon on TV. What a blast from the past. I'll have to check it out.