Saturday, April 19, 2014

Friday, April 2: It's Friday and stuff

I woke up this morning it's an overcast Friday morning and I'm going to start my day I read in the paper that Obamacare Enrollments have topped 8 million people. Take that you idiot Republicans.
19th Street
I put on my Roundup sweatshirt on today to keep me warm. I had an added bonus. I got a ride
Rob's Room

back and I was 15 minutes early to work. That was very nice of them to give me a ride! Meanwhile at work they finally turned the heat down in this building. It might be now the air is actually circulating. In other words the fans are now working. I can hear them.  I don't sweat all day like I had for the last two months. Mike and I are meeting Saxbys Around 5:20 PM We then were going to meet Rob the other previous roommate
Working It!
at the Graduate hospital
.
Bike Accident
He's in rehab after getting is like partially amputated as you know. Then I'm going  to the meditation meeting at 4th and Pine. 
It's definitely still cool out and I was just told it's only going to be a higher 55° tomorrow with clouds.

.




No comments: