Sunday, April 20, 2014

4-19–14: A sunny Spring Saturday

The Church
Good Easter weekend to one and all. I got up and made it to the men's meeting. I had not been there in about a month and a half due to fight off a cold
The Chairs
and needing sleep. After the men's I then met a friend and we took a walk down this Schuylkill River Trail. That was really fun and it was a perfect
The Riverwalk
morning to do it. I saw the weather forecast it's supposed to average 65° to 70° on most days in the next week. I think winter
has finally left us.
I went over to Larry's and hung out with Cleo the cat. I then saw my phone just died so I decided to take a nap while the phone was
A Store
charging. I think both of us needed recharging. I don't want to the TD bank and took care of my business of rent and paying the
Pedestrians
credit card. I am now walking down the street to get my hair and face cut and take it from there.
Spring!!
Well got my face cut and had a very pleasant surprise. Let's put it this way. It was a. "it's a small world after all"category.
Bye Plastic Bags
Well on my wish list Aaron tour I got a new case for my phone got cleaning wipes for the phone and glasses.
It's a nice day out. it's too nice to take the subway. To
Market Street
walk down Walnut look at the sights while waiting for the bus
Yes, I do believe I have something to do tomorrow Easter Sunday.
Saturday Nigt
Well I am that I'm strolling through Center City and hung out with Dean and watch two episodes of Law and order. I then got rid of all my plastic bags and got them recycled. I had going to Saxbys before the meeting I went to an eight and they took the bags
for me.
Went to the meeting and then hung out with Drew for the rest the evening strolling Center City and eating it out Mezcal say which is near Saxbys for some Ethiopian. It was very good then ended up at Pats charge my phone up twice and scrolled on the Internet. It was a pretty good Saturday. I made a reservatio to go to Buffalo for the evening of May 14th. I am looking forward to this trip


No comments: