Friday, April 25, 2014

April 24: Progress & Pain Again

Outside My Kitchen
Hey Kids!! It's Thursday and time to think....about the weekend...perhaps. Looks like another nice cool Spring day. First the news. A news reader is getting engaged. Yup, real news for these times. I am sure in a a month
In a Weird Mood Before Work
the Philly Inquirer will report she is married. Mark my words, next year they will congratulate her and her hubby having a baby. Yup. real news. As the Rolling Stones sang: " Like a newborn baby, it just happens every day"
On Walnut Street
Well, the day begins. Once again this week meeting I get all inside up in my head. I just want to keep walking away. It's now 5:14 PM I just left work. It's warmed up a bit
58th Near Walnut
but it's  still is pretty cool. The sun is blazing which is really nice. 
I feel little better than I did this morning but I'm not a but I notice is sort of my braining Goddard I'm spiring together kind of make me feel kind the
Ludlow Street Near Work
once I'm not running around busy at work.
My friend has two painting classes and I plan to go to pats after I go to set group. I'm supposed to
PM Commute on the 21
meet Larry for coffee but I probably won't get there till after 530. Maybe I'll get there 535 depending how well I catch the EL.
Well I had my coffee and this evening I was
15th and Walnut at 5:40pm
 made aware that I have made progress over the last year and a half. Despite my negative thoughts. It's good to be reminded since I tend to forget.
I Spilled Coffee at Starbucks
Well I got home after and went shopping at the supermarket to get ice cream for Dean and OJ for me. I ended up getting seltzer and yogurt as well. I then  talked on the phone for 45 minutes and walked back to my place to drop off the food. I continued to talk and went to pats house to mellow out and eat!
Nice Weather
He's getting a new chrome book made by  Samsung. He's very excited about it I definitely looking forward
Supremo at 43rd and Walnut
to that so right now reboot his computer because he just installed malware protection and removed some malware from his old computer. I then went home and watched a little Jon Stewart and went to bed. I again am going to bed too late for a Friday which is going to be VERY busy at work and AFTER work.
I meet Mike to meet up with Rob at the Hospital, next a 7pm meeting then over to Larry's to help lift crates of Summer clothes. For now I have to be thankful for what I have to look
forward to. The week a lump sum payment and a couple weeks from that Buffalo for two weeks.

No comments: