Monday, November 25, 2013

Cold cold Sunday, November 24

 I got up went to the bar nine and it was fantastic meeting and we
Walking on a COLD Morning
Bunch was hung out better Milk and Honey coffee shop which is great and had a nice time. I decided to to go to Essiene down at 4th and Bambridge. I went here first to Essene
Consumer Reports Ratings
back in the early 90s it brought back some old memories that hasn't changed the last 20 years I told the staff thereabout my cholesterol . I bought some alternative foods which kind of expensive but at least I'm starting.
I'm a going price

Add caption
printers and juicers when I get home! I believe first I'm going to shut going down to Larry's place because because I need to be there by 3.
3rd Street
It is REALLY freezing frigid windy weather. I went to Larry's and did get comsumer reports ratings for printers and blenders. I also watched videos about slow juciers for hours. There is so much out there that I am a bit overwhelmed. I talked late into the night and I think I passed out while on the phone. Geez, I hope not. 

No comments: