Tuesday, April 01, 2014

March 31: Say, It's the Last Day of March

Chestnut Street Facing 44th
Today is March 31 good day to clap your hands.It's cloudy but at least it's not raining this time. I realized I left my three remaining tokens at my place. I set the snooze
Church of the Holy Trinity
button on my phone and I was 20 minutes late to the meeting. I did find someone to do the same commitment at the facility for tonight
Walking Towards Work
. It's quite a relief.
Work was superduper busy this morning. It's the end of the month, and it's a Monday. Carfare phone calls away !!
I lent out my trance
past four today to fellow who needed it. I left my tokens at home so I was fumbling for change this
A Vice Grip
morning. Yeah I'll need to go home and get my tokens so. I will also be getting packages in the mail from Amazon starting tomorrow. One is a steamer trunk decidedly interesting having it delivered to my door.
It is 3 o'clock
The Symbol of Waiting and Waiting

o get some of the stupid car fair   Inotices that I have to write out by hand sent out. well computer and really slowed me down issuing benefits today. I would get this funky computer error all the time. http://bit.ly/1gVc0gN
Well I got out of work a little bit late. I'm going to Saxbys to meet up with Mike  to go  to the house.
57th and Chestnut
Digg this,the Phillies won the first game this season 14 to 10 over the Texas Rangers.  Cliff Lee got roughed up gave up the runs but Philly still persevered.
Add caption
Jimmy Rollins hit a grand slam. This is going to be a wild and woolly. Like I said before,    things have to work out about perfect for the Philly to make the playoffs this year.
20th and Walnut
When Mike and I did our commitment it was pretty good. We then took bus back to Center City and then took the 21. Stopped over patched pick up my cord and socket that
Looming
I blessed day. He is now  watching YouTube videos of Jimi Hendrix jamming and  learning the chords. This will be the next recording on YouTube it's Pats guitar and equipment and
A SEPTA 
my film making. Well I picked up some Indian food and it's drink and I'm heading home to hang out with Dean and watch some lawn order and going to bed. Hopefully at a decent
"Heartless City" Like Fritz Lang
hour. Maybe I'll put more links on two so I can put more pictures. I think I did some pretty artsy moody pictures this is even while not feeling particularly moody or that artsy which I think is pretty cool okay. The photo on the left came out very funky. It was compared to a Fritz Lang scene in Metropolis. I was honored by the comparison. Well, Jon Stewart busted on Chris Christie for his hand-picked commission clearing him in the Bridgegate Scandal.
The Governor blamed most of the problem on his former top aide Bridget Kelley. I cracked up at Stephen Colbert's dream sequence which featured BD Wong from Law and Order SVU. I just laughed out loud. Dean and give a high-five when he first appears in each episode. Its all good clean fun.

No comments: