Sunday, April 13, 2014

Saturday April 12: A Full Day at the Roundup

Greetings from Room 10 at the Royal Court Motel here in sunny Wildwood NJ. Its a pretty morning to start my 2nd Day at the AA  Roundup. I am waiting for Tom to contact
Fun
me so we can get some coffee and head to the 9AM beach meeting. There are 2 other beach meetings today. One is at 2pm and the
other is at 6PM.
As you know Stephen Colbert is taking over the reins of the Late Show since David Letterman is retiring. There is lots of speculation in the news. Here is just one in today's Philly Inquirer. It should be interesting how this all shakes out.
Cool Poster in Hospitality Room

Well, my ride is coming.
There are so many people here on the beach. FANTASTIC!!
Well the beach meeting this really cool. It was
Cool Address
so many people there and the weather just want up where I had to go back and a T-shirt. It's 10:20 AM and I'm chilling in the hospitality
Going to Beach Meeting
 room or the reading room. This is where they have coffee and snacks so I had a coffee and I had fresh milk. I bought a little milk at Wawa so I was able to have fresh milk rather not
Waiting for 6pm Beach Meeting
powdered stuff. I then gave away the rest so didn't go to waste.
intergroup meeting at 10:30. After that I plan to go outside because it's SUCH a nice day out today at Cape May!
Went to the
Speaker
beach meaning to other more practical meetings now. 
After the business meetings I went to an old timers meeting people 20 years or more spoke. Is very well done. Saw a few friends as well.  Some
Chillin and Having Fun

came up for the day.The beach meeting was a lot smaller because the banquet was going on the same time.
Well and up going to more meetings and then going to get pizza with Joe. Took us a while to find
Beach Image
a place. The fact is map maps program let us to place it wasn't there. That was funny after that I got really tired and got a ride home fairly
early from Joe.  I realized when I got got back from the motel that I've gotten some sun on me and I didn't sleep all that well. Was good time I'm glad I went.


No comments: