Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April 15: Tax Day and the Weather Changes

Good to be here today. Its Spring and time to have babies. If you are a newsreader with a nice income then its time to make news by having a baby Yup, this is local
Jonesing for a Cig.
news for ya! The weather is going to start warm. Next, there will be heavy rain and then by 8pm there will be WINTER temps. Oh my!
Hello a late start. The meeting at 8:15 this morning.
Snooty Bank Teller
Later on this morning the rain came a calling really hard. It's now 140 the rain has let up a lot but it's supposed to rain more then turned
View From EL
very very cold. Work has not been nearly as hectic that's far I've seen two people only. I do expect
Getting Lunch
for more before the day is over. I'm supposed to be going out to dinner tonight around 6:30 PM. 
What I must say that work was a lot more calm today. I was able to walk around my T-shirt not sweat
Catching the 21

having my shirt on and the very hot work environment. The last half hour of work I worked on my commitment
Waiting for the 64
sheets for the two groups and I also paid out the commitment to the group I subbed for for a friend.
I got homework a little weight and I crash till about six and then went over to the ATM CafĂ© at 48th and Baltimore video that SEPTA 64 bus, this restaurant double its size when it took over from where the Maraposa Coop used to be located. The food was delicious and we had a nice conversation and get some catching up. Obviously send up my last two and half years and talked about our experiences with dating sites etc.
Well I came out of there and the rain began to come down hard. Its getting colder now I'm almost home now

No comments: