Sunday, April 27, 2014

Saturday, August 26: Arrival of a Wonderful Sunset

Rittenhouse Square
Good morning it's a glorious day out! Get on out because the word on the street is that it's going to rain after four today. Can you believe that?
It's 1007 and it is just gloriously nice out here today
The Blue Sky
. well I could call Dean and said for him to come down to Center City and meet the Starbucks at 16th and Walnut and we would get an air mattress. Well didn't quite come
The Starbucks
the plan. This seems to be no place in Center City that sells them. Also we called Walmart and or mini V and one other place and none of them had full-size. we were
Dean and I
getting a little stressed so we just dropped THAT idea and we decided to go to a buffet in South Philly that Dean really likes. It wasn't half bad and we talked a lot. We had a nice time. I just got a text
The Buffet
reminder about early August going up to Burlington Vermont to hang out with friends that I've known since junior high and elementary school. He's
Construction Near 30th
going to fly me up there. That's pretty damn cool! I then looked at my message from Mike and his party starts at four and right now it is 3:10 PM.
I was thinking the party started eight. Not sure why guarding it or excepted some people do not
Nice Place
stay up very late on Saturday nights. Pat has some pots and pans that he doesn't need and I'm going to pick him up now then go home and start planning my October vacation.
Urban Gothic
Well instead of planning, I took a nap. That was good. Pat ended up coming back because they weren't ready for him to show up there to church. I then decided on the gift.
Sunset Was GREAT
f for Mike's party and so did Pat. Pat is working right now.
Yes, I went to the party but soon after I got a bit bored and didn't feel very well so I went outside. When I went outside it was a beautiful
44th and Spruce
sunset. I just kept walking and took wonderful pictures of the sunset. I enjoyed that very
Sunset Over Sansom
much. I walked home and we watched the best lawn order episode ever. The plot twist was fantastic and unexpected. Great writing there folks. I am glad I went home. It was comfortable and I got a great nap. Gee wiz, I love a good nap. Now its on to Sunday. First stop the Satellite Cafe to meet a friend at 8am.

No comments: