Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Monday April 28: Winding Down April

Catching the 21 in the AM
After not getting a real good amount of sleep I managed to get up and take a shower and show up at the meeting 15 minutes late. It's another nice cool day. After today it's expected to be three rainy days till Friday. At
Sunrise Hangout
that point we will enter the month of May a very busy month.
Meeting over got coffee at Loch Lomond and now
Catching the Trolley at 19th
I'm walking along 19th St. at 8:41 AM to catch the trolley Miele. This is all for now battery at 1%.
It's  5 o'clock and I'm finally leaving work. The welfare office I'd like to go home take a quick enough and head to my Monday night beginners
Another Big Sky
and see if they've taken care of my commitments for the month of May. The clouds have gathered for the upcoming rains that will fall upon us for the next 2 1/2 to 3 days. I got a whole bunch of chrome book reviews
Carried this to the WHY Meeting
and I might even told along with me in my backpack. So the rain is looking awfully threatening right now. 6:37PM I just finished taking a very short but intense nap. The clouds are still here but the rain it's not
40th and Chestnut
started which is a relief. I'm riding the 21 bus to 19th &Walnut.
I'm at 30th St. listening to the Beatles a hard days night and thinking of the color cube.
Reflection in Gold
I've got the Wednesday 4:30 commitment but not the Saturday the 3rd commitment done. I felt I had to do sales pitch. Well after that
Trouble in the News
I decided to get a nice massage to chill myself. I then went home for dinner and watching law and order episodes talk to my friend. So starts the end of April 2014.
Commit!
We expect to get lots rain hopefully some gains.
Sideways Glance

No comments: