Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday April 13:Back to Philly

I
Leaving Motel in Wildwood
left the motel at eight after got picked up by Joe. We then drove to a place called H Mart  in Cherry Hill to pick up Korean food. I never heard of the H Mart. But there's several
Aisle Sign at H Mart
of them around including one in Elkins Park. I bought some stupid stewed tofu and a aloe vera drink that had Kuava flavor it's the olives serious of juices that they have at
Japanese Tea House
that  store.
Instead of going directly to the Cherry Blossom Festival with Joe, I decided I needed to go home to rest. I charged my phone and unloaded my stuff. I ended up sleeping for about
New Friends at Cherry Blossom Festival
2 hours and then I talked on the phone till about 2pm.
 I then set off going to the Cherry Blossom Festival. 21 bus to the 40 bus. This bus is
Spring is Here!
really packed and I just realized I forgot my hat.
The Cherry Blossom Festival was  pretty fun. Joe flirted with
Getting Ready to Leave
a young woman who knows Chinese like Joe  I just enjoyed the sun and the pretty trees and other visual delights.
I went home and hung out with Dean. He got my script for me since I could not get home by 5pm. CVS Parmacy closes at 5 on Sundays. We  watched Law and Order, then I went to the meeting
Sunset over Chestnut
with Larry. I probably wouldn't go to that one but dinner was fend fun sitting outside of Saxbys enjoying the warm weather. A gentleman
who works for Saxbys working exchanged for dollar bills for 2 two dollar bills.  He remembered me wanting a two dollar bill because I never
/A $2 BILL!!!
see them in circulation. It was pretty fun Speaker had a very intense story that's for sure.
Add caption
I watch three things of law and order and fuck finished filing my taxes and apparently so far so good this time. Let hope I got my refund!

No comments: