Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Weds. March 23: It's Okay on the Outside .

Good morning it's a cool sunny day here in west Philadelphia. I want to my meeting and I just started getting really fidgety and anxious. And no outside reason I just felt
really anxious inside nervous !!After the meeting I want to update my blog and found that this posting which I saved as a draft and yesterday's posting were  "not on the server." That was a bit strange I'd say.
It is truly a blessing that I didn't bore any children. Think I might've gone insane by done something like that but I'm not equipped to handle. Just had to put it out there. Where the wind
picked up in the clouds have covered up the previously cloudless sky. I then expect to see you guess more rain.
Well I'm on the board today. This means I will be seeing people by the score today I I ended up seeing quite a few people in the morning but
not that many in the afternoon. I shook off my blues of this morning and I'm going to meet at dinner. The big news is my roommate is in Pennsylvania hospital for a couple days because of breathing problems and water waking on his legs because of bad circulation.
Went to pats after work eight took a nap and then came back home good night everybody

No comments: