Wednesday, April 09, 2014

April 9th: Hump Day in Early Spring

Good morning campers of fortune. It is Wednesday, April 9. It's sunny but still very cool outside out here in center city I need to tell the news of my hotel expedition last night.
My New Cup
 I got a new coffee cup from Starbucks and I labeled with my visitor pass from Pennsylvania hospital. I think it looks cool.
I stayed up last night trying to plan my weekend in Cape May. I decided that I was worth getting a hotel. I got one for two nights for $140.00
They offered to reimburse and I really tried to find the least expensive way for them to reimburse. I have to understand they offered and I have
On the Trolley
to understand that I'm worth it. I'm really getting excited about it right now:) Here is the NJ Transit bus  schedule for routes 315 & 313.  
As you will see the best lease early at 10:35 AM. What I'll do is I'll catch the Pats go to
At Work
Camden and save a few bucks and catch the bus there.
Close morning the Welfare Wakka was really kicking! I was running around seeing people. Fortunately the phone was not really too bad. It's now 230 for
him to go outside and take a breather I'm pretty tired.
Well I kind of eased up on myself after my break.a little bit done but I didn't really do the super hustle. It's still warm outside but the breeze
A Blank Dashboard! A FIRST!
is cool. I knew somebody to help them with a little token issue. Then I'm going to meet Veronica and Larry around six 6:30 PM. I forgot to mention that I printed the instructions on how I'm getting to the Royal Court Motel.
Near 52nd and Market
and from my motel to the Grand Hotel in Cape May. I also printed the boy George tickets for Pat. I just realized the boy George concert is
not this weekend, it's next weekend April 18th so I can go.All day I felt like my brain wanted to go back into dreams I've had or I'm having déjà vu and small bits. 
User
I got home met the man & gave him $10 and tokens. He took a couple books as well. Was a little weird frankly. He was in a big hurry. Well, 
my Roommate agreed. I was very sweaty.  I took a shower and man, I feel like like $100! it's now 6:44 PM and now going to meet up with Larry and his wife as soon as I catch the
Dinner
EL from 40th St. I got to 40th via the 21.
I got to Larry's. Any serve me up some meatloaf and vegetables. I also had a glass of water and some coffee with cream. Then it
Massive Fire at 3rd and Market
was time to get started on the project at hand which was sending a link to Terror Film Festival. First off their computer did not appear to be connected to the Internet. I had to go on my iPhone  to go to the Terror Film Festival website  which linked me to this
other website. I then had to register which was a pain in the butt on the small screen. Okay, once I registered the website gave no indication of how to submit a link for
Watching "Jobs"
the festival. A call was made and the person told us that the website had glitches. Then they had to go shopping and it was getting past 8 PM. I think I have
Grifter on the Train
to beg going to Pats because I have to empty out my food even sit filming and I think I need to probably go to bed at a decent hour tonight. I need to be able to do lots of dreaming because the dreams want to come out.

No comments: