Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday, April 14: A Very Busy Day.

Cruising down Chestnut to Sunrise
Hi it's Monday the warmest day will have all week. High will be 78° It's expected to rain tomorrow and get cooler the rest of the week. Got the meeting in Sheridan and that was
A Nice Warm Day
good and went to the locker room and get coffee. The morning was a very very busy so about seven people and finally slow down a little
Taking a Break Outside
bit around one and now 2:30 PM. I went out and took a breather took a picture of myself and put it on Facebook. Now it's time to go back to work.I am busy and I'm taking the
Going to Meeting 
EL to Spring Garden to go to intergroup I've got to select from my normal 2+ a favor for someone else I'm picking for three groups
Near North 5th at My Meeting
tonight. I'm running about 10 minutes late right now. Meeting doesn't start till seven but getting there by 530 It's  is important to get the slots I want.
Well I first went down the wrong street but it was all cool
Why I Show Up Early
. I got numbers 1516, 17, 18. I have a girl eight slots for three groups. I have meeting packets two of them to be exact. Meeting ended at approximately 8:35 PM. I just
Picking Commitments
got an alert that there's going to be a freeze warning issued hard to believe. We might even get snow flurries Tuesday night. Most immediate forecast says is that it's going to rain.
EL Stop at Spring Garden
I went over to Pat's to have dinner but I was running a little late and I found him sound asleep. He got and asked for 5 more minutes and then proceed to sleep more. I came back to hang out with Dean.  to watch some shows. I ended up watching Ken Burns Civil War and doing my Pa taxes and Dean went to bed.

No comments: