Monday, April 07, 2014

April 6 Sunday:

View of Penn from 40 Bus
Good day to all those who seek warmth. Today is very sunny morning. Like last night it started very cool this morning. I went to the bar none
Philly Skyline from the South Street Bridge
that was good and then hung out with his friend had some coffee. I then decided to go to the rated on fifth street to get a contact
Phils Win Last Night
sheet for the bottom of the treasure chest I got yesterday. Well of course I realized I needed other things so I loaded up and got an electronic toothbrush
Nice Jacket and Bike
and sponges and other miscellaneous household items. I then went to store so you know next station film poster letters from psychotic criminals like Sylvia Seacrest, Marty Graham & Ira Eirhorn. That was way funky. Now there's a Christmas or birthday gift
Nice Framed Poster
for the person has everything. YIKES!!!
Drew contacted me and after I dropped off a card for a friend at the fourth Street post office I met up Drew had a Italian restaurant. I was hungry especially after smelling the food
Stuff I  Bought Near South Street
and had a vegetarian curry mix vegetable meal. It hit the spot let's put it that way!! I was going to have to be back at five to meet a friend
South Street 2:14 PM
but he just text me as I was writing this stating that you won't be able to make it since you have to stay late to work. But take some of the time pressure off but I am looking forward to hanging out with them outside the normal environs. Next to check with the
21 Bus Idle After a Car Sideswipes It
VA hospital to make sure that I have the time and place straight. That's because I have someone who's volunteered for the commitment how to
21 After Being Hit by Car
make sure everything is kosher. I'm hoping to pick up some plants and grasses for myself and a friend at 45th and Walnut once
17th and Walnut @ 3:52PM
I get off this bus. I fortunate club to 21 in pretty good time. It drives really slow through Center City because traffic is just god awful and there's some kind of construction on 16th St. Through one today in AT&T store
4:15PM
on 16th St. He's got the Galaxy Note 3 It's  a Samsung phone. He got the phone and says it is much better than the iPhone. He likes the fact he can get more games and he's
was told that the camera is better than the iPhone.
I'm waiting for the 42 bus to get me to the VA Medical Center. It's supposed to arrive at 6:07 PM and
Got Some Grass for a Friend
arrive by the VA medical center by 6:18 PM. I updated this blog while waiting for the bus which is already 2 minutes late. I walked down Spruce until the
Spruce Street
bus actually did show up.If it really got pressing for time, I would have caught the first cab. It was still very nice outside so that is really good. Well the bus
42 Arrives at 6:11PM
came in. I'm at the VA medical center going to meet someone there soon signing off for now. I will update this blog after 8 PM tonight
The VA Hospital Where I Was at 6:30PM
. I hope to meet up with Drew and possibly go to pats house signing off 6:23 PM now.
Meeting went well and I got a ride home and hung out with Dean. we watch the Civil War series. Drew then came over and we all hung out. Drew showed off his Galaxy Note 3. Well do you want to sleep walk through out the house and impress goodbye to Drew I called Zip Car. Got a new password and then delivered the grass to its intended location.I just did not want to be looking at that grass sitting on my porch for 3 or 4 days. I was thanked for delivering this grass. Its now not looming over my head. I did NOT want the grass  to die after I spent 40 minutes seeking the correct address. Well, another weekend has passed. It went well for me. I am going to sleep now.

No comments: