Thursday, April 03, 2014

April 2: A Day 4 the Dentest

Editors note, I had to do this post over again. I copied and pasted from the email version that featured on my corrections.
A Cool Cloudy Morning
Yes,April is upon us. I got up and edited my blog postings like do most mornings, and then went back to sleep. Not before I found a National Geographic 
Working It
special on the drug trade in Philadelphia. It was pretty depressing.
I can't wait to get paid and it's hump day. I have a dentist appointment at 4 o'clock for procedure I was supposed
Center City in the Spring
to get done 9 months ago. It was not too bad, I was just tired. The sun came out around lunchtime after a cool gloomy morning. My supervisor came back from the Bahamas. The trip was a birthday present for her 16-year-old daughter.
Medical Arts Building
Well Pat and I split a pizza I proceed to crash till about quarter of nine 8:45 PM. Talked to Larry and  want to go home. I had a good nap but that's for sure. Next I went my place.
I had a good nap but that's for sure. 
My  $150 test came back it was positive for ADHD to move on from there. Talked on  the phone and waiting to see how the weekend shakeout happens
My Results


--
 

No comments: