Friday, April 18, 2014

Thursday, April 17:

It's Thursday the day before Friday it's still cold outside but not windy.
Music was good it's strange very good. I got my commitment
The Morning Stairs
sheet out I think I got them pretty well filled up that really put a smile on my face. I then went to lock alone and had a nice conversation with folks. I was late for work but I've been pretty good about my time lately.
La Columbe
Will today is Thursday so I have group today at 6:00 PM. Tomorrow I get paid so I have to make a decision on my mega bus tickets
9AM at the Fresh Grocer
to Buffalo and get my friend her commitment information from Monday for her group.
Work was work I got a little bit done. I leave work it's
still very chilly outside but I had the group. Well another celebrity pregnancy this time it's Chelsea Clinton.
Well at
My Desk
least the Washington Post gave us  real news. This article shows diplomats are at least mitigating the Ukraine crisis
I went to group it was good and then I came home watched Law &Order, talked on the phone, and watch Rachel Maddow talk about right-wing zealots in Nevada 

No comments: