Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunday: New Stuff

At Gold Standard
 Good morning Dennisons of West Philly. Start my day at 48 in Baltimore was going to have coffee with a friend. I found out 45 minutes later she is Illin and slept in. So I can't hung
Catching the Trolley to 37th Street
out with the young hipsters and read my city paper along with my coffee. 
I'm awaiting with other folks for 34 trolley ride will then try to catch the 40 bus to the bar none.
Finished up at the bar nine and it was good. I saw many folks I knew it was cool. Next I tentatively formulated plans for later on today and now hanging out with Drew at
Nice Saleswoman at Best Buy
the milk and Honey Café.
We later on went to the Best Buy to get some things I just got a chrome book Acer chrome book Yeah yes it has a 32 gig hard drive I
got the two-year warranty. This is in case I spill coffee on it or drop it. If that happens for two years I can just bring it in and get a new one.
It has no windows programs so runs faster and much less likely to get viruses! I also got a new backpack since I thought I lost the other one. I really didn't lose it
Add caption
but it's good to have a new backpack because the other one was just about to rip on one of the straps. I also got some pocket T-shirts and men's briefs which I really needed.
 yes I did
get Dean a new air mattress at the Walmart along the other things I got. He was very appreciative and now I don't have 
Acer Chromebook!
to listen to this mattress lose air every night making a SSsshhh.. sound! 
Drew then drove me back to my place on Sansom. I gave Dean the air mattress that I bought which was under 50 bucks which 
Larry Trying the Chromebook
is a good price. It's good to get that out-of-the-way before the week started. I quickly had to dash out and took a cab to meet Larry down at 6:30 PM at  Saxbys. Well I was able to use my new Chromebook and
Catching the 21
show it to Larry. He is thinking of getting one. He really liked it but he did notice that it has NO capslock. He likes use capsIock
Getting Dinner for Pat & I 
for when he creates appointments . I don't have any use for caps lock myself. Fact I can't stand people right in. It's SCREAMING!!
Went straight to Pat got a bitch during platter from couple Baish the mine talked on the phone
for an hour and a half and going to finish up this blog. I put a funky picture up if I call it urban
Urban Gothic
Gothic which appropriate affect of the walking person. Tomorrow is Monday it's now 11:59pm

Dakota

No comments: