Monday, December 05, 2022

Monday, December 5: Work w/Mike Dr Appt. Joined New Social Media 🥶

I got up after half decent nights sleep. I had trouble getting to 

sleep last night but I did sleep pretty well once I did sleep. Had my breakfast and took out my yoga laundry from the dryer this morning and packed up my backpack. So 

that the eagles beat the Titans pretty easily 38 to 10. Eagles are 11–1 for the season 

so far anyhow I left to catch the train and the 730 train didn’t show up at 7:36 train didn’t show 

up on time. Sometimes he just skip a train. There was no reported “equipment issues“ 

reported on Twitter from the SEPTA site. Anyhow I got to Mikes three 

minutes late which wasn’t bad considering. I also updated my blog from 

yesterday. It’s 10:01 AM. I have an appointment over the phone at 10:30 AM 

and we’re waiting for the route 40 bus to come in at around 10:06 AM. But they 
bus did come almost on time and we went to 18th and south where the Penn 

medical building is for neuropathy or nerves I don’t know what it is. Anyhow, I had my appointment at 10:30 so I found a new CF coffee shop to have my 

appointment over the phone. Thank God for this technology. Otherwise I’ll have to go all the way out to Westchester for that appointment so that her plane went all right. It took a while to 

get connected on that Doxy.me website, but I finally got on. I got myself a coffee and went back to the waiting room. They already have or seen Mike so they 

were pretty quick about that. I wrote back to the lady who sent me the latest state email about my  Part-time job with lie heap. Well it’s now 12:41 PM. I have not heard a thing from either of the

 two contact people via email. Mike’s appointment was about an hour so we’re now walking back to his place after the route 40 bus drop this off at 15th St. His next doctors appointment

 at 2:30 on Thursday. I have a online job interview tomorrow and I have yoga this evening. But my main concentration Alice eating lunch. 

In practical news of the day DHS extended the REAL ID due date to May 7 2025. That’ll be good because my drivers license expires
 November

 2023, so I’ll just get my.updated drivers license in November 2023. well, I signed out and got ready to go to my yoga class and I did. After that, I got something to drink and went to the coffee shop and worked

 on this blog and looked at some videos. The mini beginners reading
 was nice and full. I gave my keys away and then ate them and that was 

it for the day. It wasn’t such a bad day. 

.

No comments: