Tuesday, December 06, 2022

Tuesday, December 6: Misty Rainy Day. Yoga in Wayne

Good day. I thought about getting up at the crack of dawn for a 6:30 AM 

class with Leo bit side. It wouldn’t be wise so I slept in till 645 and barely


 got out of bed before seven since I was
tired of course. I came outside

 and it’s cloudy here and milder today so far. But not sure it’s going to 

rain but it looks like it might. The train showed up on time which was very

 nice. I do have to charge my phone because it’s only at 69%. Today I’m going 

to actually do some stuff at Mike’s house. Might get rid of some of his

 old law books. It’s supposed to be cloudy the rest of the week with today being

 only day with rain. It’s going to be mild to mild as in mid December mild,

 which is basically mid 40s to mid 50s. Anyhow, I took a nap and then I helped Mike 

throughout some outlaw boxing through with the trash outside. 

Today is trash day. In the Lombard Street area. It’s now 12 noon it’s time to eat lunch.  

I was sent a YouTube video by a friend of mine.  I put it on Twitter.  The


 video is titled  Who said it Kanye or Hitler? This, YouTube video is 13 years 


old. well I just got a text message from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. 
They’ve formally offered me the job to start on December 12. That’s a little over three months since I 

was supposed to start in September. I also interviewed for a place called wealthy. https://go.wellthy.com/about That would be a 


full-time intensive job. I went ahead with the interview

 anyway to feel things out. That’s only the first stage then if they were interested, 

they would actually go to the formal job interview. Anyhow, I’m

 just mellowing out and drinking super coffee and doing a little sleeping. Jan. 6 committee to recommend DOJ pursue criminal charges, but hasn't yet decided on names. They should be very interesting what shakes out 

especially as the Republicans take over the house and investigate Hunter Biden like crazY☹️ anyhow, I had to call the agency and let them know I’m 

not working as of next week. The rain started raining a little bit harder when I finally left Mikes around 345. I had to walk up to 17th and Jeff Katie catch the express train that

goes to Bryn Mawr but I get off at the Wayne Station. I’m feeling a little bit damp for sure. I have some drinks and everybody is here and we’re 
waiting for the train. 
Hopefully won’t be too late. It’s supposed to arrive at 4:25. Suburban 

station. I love it the Trump Organization was found guilty of fraud, in all counts!!! What

 a corrupt individual and what a corrupt crime family they are!!! Will it rain 

did arrive on time, but it was such a miserable day. I got off the train and 

realized I had lost my red hat. That was a bummer. But I made it to the yoga class in the misty rain fall. There were some Vickerman bomb, but it wasn’t a hot class. 

I was enjoying it. It was great to get home and shower and eat because I was pretty damp and I was pretty hungry by the time this day was over. 

No comments: