Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wednesday, December 14: World Cup, Sunny w Yoga &Talk

I woke up this morning pretty stiff, but OK from to yoga classes and weird train ride 

last night. I caught the train and got here only a minute late. The
train for 

running on time. Which is good since it’s so damn cold outside. Anyhow, I found myself pretty tired, so I took

 a nap in the morning and repeat the stimulation around me. I got a couple of text messages and respond to them I think. 

Anyhow, it’s cold and it’s last sunny day. We’re going to have rain for 2 days because the big storm that came in. It’s just gonna dump a bunch of rain. No 

snow here. Mike and I were going through some bags and I asked

 him it was in this one bag and he said “it’s a dead raccoon.” And I just laughed and laughed and laughed. It just tickled me. I decided to go to CVS around 11:00 AM 

because today’s gonna be the last nice day before it rains tomorrow all day and probably most of Friday. I got a couple of things to bring back. So far it’s been pretty quiet 
Mike’s trying to get his benefits fixed up online. We’re gonna go for a walk when I get up to 40 which should be sometime after lunch. I plan to
go to yoga and then head off to the main line. 



well, about 1:45 PM. Mike and I went out for a 

walk down Broad Street and he picked up a piece of pizza and 

we needed to go out while the weather was still half decent. In news outside of my world, the 
Fed increased interest rates by .5% to combat inflation. They may continue to increase rates. Some experts are thinking

 they can do a soft landing and prevent a severe recession. That remains to be 

seen. Anyhow, it’s 330 and I’m ready to go to my 4 o’clock yoga

 class. Then I’m catching commuter train to Ardmore, Pennsylvania with the trees and nice 

mainline people there. Right now I went inside. One of the reasons in France is playing morocco and they’re at the 69th minute. France is leading 1-0. 🇫🇷is definitely the favorite in this one. I came extra early and the door to the studio 

still locked. France just scored a goal towards the end of the game to make it to nothing which is pretty much an insurmountable lead for soccer. 

It looks like it’s going to be France versus Argentina for the World Cup final. I completed my 75 minute class which was fairly crowded and when I 
left, I asked if I was doing a double and I said no. Anyhow, I got Trask’s and then all that stuff and then I walk to 16th and JFK 

after going to the Rite Aid in getting a drink and a snack. Around the training family so pretty tired so I just dozed off by the train rolled along. I got here at 6:54 PM.


No comments: