Thursday, December 15, 2022

Thursday, December 15: Trump NFT, Rain, and Fellowship

This morning, the alarm went off and I ended up going back to sleep till 7:15 so needless

 to say I did not have time to
get breakfast. So I just quickly rounded up some food and made like a baby and headed out. Of course the 730 train didn’t 

shop to the train didn’t drop so 736. There’s no reported problems or equipment issues no operator avail 

unavailability did happen up at that Frankfurt station going westbound.

  I manage to make it only about three minutes late. I was exhausted. I was beat and I’m really glad I didn’t have to do yoga today. I just don’t can’t do it today because

 I have an appointment at four and then I have a fellowshiping opportunity in Fairmount with Another group. It started off today with sleep but now it’s just miserable cold rain and I don’t want any parts of that crap. Trump released as big announcement and it’s basically NFT’s for $99. God that I have a good laugh on that. He is such a joke even the MAGA folk are upset about the whole damn thing. Anyhow, I took a nap or two during it had some lunch and now I’m heading out as 

of now 3:40 PM to an appointment I have at 4 o’clock appointment. Well it’s 5:13 in the afternoon. I’m waiting at the corner of 16th and Spruce to catch the bus. That appointment

 was pretty intense. Bully for me!?! It’s still miserable and dreary outside

 and I’m waiting for a bus that’s running a couple minutes late but I at least found a little bit of shelter. Well I got

 here at a place called the thirsty dice board game café and they 

have a private party that’s here till six. So I’m just waiting for the entrance one

 other guy showed up from the group so it’s 5:50 PM right now and I’m just waiting at the front door updating this blog posting and praying. I can get a ride possible to 30th St., Station otherwise I’m probably stuck taking the 33 are the Broad Street line back home

No comments: