Friday, December 02, 2022

Friday, December 2: Mike’s Dr Apt, Millville Shack & Yoga

I had a wonderful sleep that I had to interrupt by getting up but that’s 
life in a big city my friends. Ate my breakfast got dressed extra warm clothes because it’s very 🥶 cold! The train came on time which was quite a relief, so 

I was able to look for my headphone to try and cut leaving at home anyway. It’s Friday and today I don’t wanna do anything too much but I’ll do the minimum because that’s expected 

of me. 345 are waiting for the van pick up to come it’s really fun to stand out in the cold. I didn’t realize how 

fun it was because I try to not do it. Thank God it’s not windy these fans services for disabled 
people are really third rate. They give themselves a half hour leeway to be late so they want you will wait out at 8:30 but they can shop as late as 9 o’clock

 we can do better than this I don’t think I’ll get warm for another two hours

 cause it’s called to the phone and I’m not alone ever! The van driver 

finally picked us up at 9:11 AM. He’s a pretty nice guy and we rode in a big old van right back back bump along to Pennsylvania hospital is 8th & spruce. It’s so cold I don’t think I’ll ever be warm again.
 It’s now 921 in his appointment at 9:30 so we will make it there on time. Well Mike’s being seen by Penn orthopedics. This place is a lot nicer. They had a coffee shop right nearby

 and I’m drinking some nice warm coffee cause I got a chilling me that’s quite 

fantastic. There’s some stupid talk show Tamron some thing and these two women

 are just sitting there being interviewed and they leave little to 

the imagination with the way they dress. Damn, I sound like a prude of Tamron Hall who has sort of a fake Halle Berry haircut. She interviewed this woman and one of her daughters who  
escaped a really conservative orthodox Jewish group and now we’re revealing dresses to show their liberal liberation I guess but they’re just being exploited 
on TV by the Halle Berry imitator yes is what you do at hospital

 waiting rooms. Well, I did the rest of the Mike experience by warming

 up and taking a nap. Also got lunch at the vending truck with an egg and cheese sandwich

. Just because I forgot my lunches. It wasn’t too expensive either. I did a couple

 things and I think I’ll do the laundry next week. I manage 

to get that sheet on his bed which is really kind of hard actually. I will 

be continuing working for Mike for the foreseeable future. I

 then eventually left Mikes to my yoga class. It was a 75 minute class. We had to 

do it upstairs because he on the third floor still is not working. I think had

 an ach on my left shoulder and it was rather weird. I was getting ready to go 

in. My phone died so I had to stay till about 6 PM to make sure

 that I had enough battery to get by. I got to Lynne’s and attempted to get her

 printer start working. Apparently you have to “start up cartridges.” Which

 makes no sense you can’t just buy any old card at printer ink, so took me an 
hour and a half to figure that out. I’ve never heard of anything like that it’s called HP 4100. Anyhow, next trip it’s just people with that issue. I came back home and there was all kind of packages waiting for me.

No comments: