Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Tuesday December 13: DM Medical, 2 Yoga Classes & Train Overdose

Woke up and guess what I did I saw PATRICK. I have been working

 like crazy for the various churches and wasn’t how much. So we hung out for a while. It was pretty fun. I gave him one of the coffees that I had was in a can and he appreciated it, but ended 

up being kind of Skunky. I guess it been sitting in the fridge too long, but I thought canned goods lasted forever. Anyhow, I had to get ready and get my yoga stuff and I 
then went outside and holy shit. It was cold. It was 25° outside. I wasn’t

 quite ready for how cold it was but it was very very cold. SEPTA showed up on time 

which was a modern miracle no weirdness or whatever  And I showed up 
on time but then I almost forgot to sign in so I signed in about 3 minutes late.

 We’re going to go out to Dan medical and see if he can get in an experiment like the one I am in. Well it’s 9:23 AM and Mike 



and I went to catch the 4 bus  to North Broad Street to the DM medical place to see if he could be in a study for RSV. Well, I thought 



we were going to wait till 9:39 AM, but before bus came, around 9:20 AM so we really like that we didn’t have to sit in the cold too long. Well if Mike gets 

accepted to the Study, I make 100 bucks. I’m not entirely optimistic because they do a thorough test and he’s not in the best of health so I don’t know what 



they do with people that aren’t healthy and they want people that are 60+ years old for this RSV study. The nice thing is it’s now 9:45 AM

 and they saw Mike early. This building is not busy today and they have really nice Christmas decorations. Well the place rejected might because he had an injection

 in his hand which is a weird reason but I guess because there are some

 steroids in it. He did get two $50 cards to $25 cards which equals $50. I then 

went to the Rite Aid up on broad and Catherine and got a few things spent $23 in 

one of his cards. I was urge to start looking for employment with 

universities in nursing homes but right now I’m real good where I’m at right now. I was urge to be proactive. Anyhow,I said it might still be 330 took out his trash in the basement and went to my yoga class.

 I was in a really weird mood. I was semi-depressed and feeling sort of mentally mixed up so I was glad  I was able to go to a yoga class. I, I got the idea 
of doing two classes because I thought another person who works there and teaches what’s going

 to say I said oh fuck it I’ll do it and I needed to do it because my frame my 

mind was just all in my head. I did the two classes and boy I made it, but it was 

interesting experience.  I then got my usual drinks at the Rite Aid and took the train home but the train was delayed

 due to a issue with somebody who overdosed I didn’t get home till about 8:25 PM tired from the shower and go to bed this time I got a really do that 

No comments: