Sunday, December 11, 2022

Sunday, December 11: Visiting Mom & Watching Movies

I got up around 10:30 AM and I ate and had coffee etc. I then was being 

casual and didn’t realize that I had my Google Maps app for arriving at Lynne‘s at 2 PM instead of 1 PM. I took a gander 

at the clock and realized I only had 10 minutes to get all my yoga stuff back some soy milk get my Scripps and just be prepared to visit Kate at the Riddle village. I texted my brother and he stated he’s going to visit after the Eagles game today. It’s rainy and spastic outside and I had to take Uber and blow $17 but it was better than being hugely.

 late.You know it’s Sunday so the buses run every hour  and I missed the bus and the train. This was the first time I had to do that so it was bound to happen that bus left. I swear 30 

seconds early and that’s what I needed to make the bus. But they do. While I’m 

going to Riddle village, Wes is in Great Falls with his brother

 he sent documentation or a group text message. It’s fascinating how old we all look this is true. Well Riddle village was cool. We didn’t watch the Eagles game. Eagles got a 48-22 victory over the New York Giants. Even though the New York 

Giants playing New Jersey, they’re stuck on the New York Giants. It was a blowout win. 

I’ll watch the highlights later when I can. I’m watching Doc 

Martin again and I had some Indian soup with mixed 
vegetables and the like. I said lift denies old lift. They nice too… To the mountains went to come is with whence cometh… Help isn’t 
it weird it’s a song I sing choir long time ago back in high school I 
believe. Watching a movie called burn after reading. It’s a Coen brother film. It has some pretty good actors that’s for sure. I enjoyed that movie. It was good. Just try to watch some more Cohen brothers films.

No comments: