Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Wednesday December 28: Work & George Santos


 I got up this morning and ate my cereal and I’m hoping my delivery for my cereal will be coming soon from Amazon. I got here on time 

because the train was only a minute late and I made it just in time. I got to Mikes and straightened out the dentist in the bank. I realize they eliminated my credit card completely like it didn’t exist because they’re

 replacing it. But the transaction went through. I went out on the errands for Mike and got some money out. Foreman roll of quarters. I did forget the stamps. Damn! George Santos got interviewed by Tulsi Gabbard and got totally  Shitcan by her. She’s no prize but I got your Santos is a disgrace


in and complete lying asshole. Anyhow, I’m gonna start thinking about lunch because lately I’ve been eating lunch a little earlier. I ate 
lunch and did a couple things around the place and then I am watching more stories about that idiot George Santos. Also found out I didn’t 

have an appointment to conflict with my dental appointment of January 9. That was a relief. I had some supercoffee and some juicy 


and found out the temperatures 44° outside, which is pretty mild considering the weather we’ve had for the last week. Well, I left Mikes because he had a an 

appointment online and then I walked out and it was pretty mild out I’m headed to yoga and then I am going to be heading out. Five of 

the nicest day will have it. It’s going to get a little milder but it’s going to be cloudy. Class is pretty packed, but it was a good class. I got pretty warm and 

stuff. I I talk to couple people little bit after class. And I just called off for a little bit. And then went over to the Rite Aid pick up some stuff and of course I 

paid for the New Year’s Eve class. I had to suburban station where the train ran five or six minutes late. I talked on the phone and things like that. 

Lynne  made me really delicious Italian raviolis. And we watch Doc Martin. Glad we skipped a walk because I was really 
really chilly and tired. I did eventually get home and next stop took my order of ours. My Siri on juicy should be coming in tomorrow at 10 PM which is a good thing for America and specially myself.

No comments: