Sunday, December 25, 2022

Sunday, December 25: Christmas 2022

After a very eventful day yesterday I love going to bed pretty late 

but I got up at 1:20 PM today. It was a great sleep and slept really well. I 
had coffee mellowed out and  Lynne & decided to have brunch. Brunch instead of lunch ha ha. I sent out the greetings to people and 

got greetings back. A nice Christmas present is a Carrie lake. Fails in corporate
to overturn the election. Couldn’t happen to a nicer 

person. Ha ha ha. Merry Christmas!!!!!🎁 hope you're having a nice day and 

you're staying warm and chill. Spent the afternoon just sitting around drinking iced

 tea and ordering from Amazon. Also on the phone with Amazon working on 

getting a 50% discount on repeat order of these energy bars. It was fun a minute talking to an Indian woman. It’s now 6:49 PM 
and I got a nice yoga towel mat for Christmas. I got a nice

High-tech scale We tested it out. Anyhow, it’s still cold, 

but not quite as brutal. as  was yesterday. So I had diet iced tea, super coffee and one of my sparkling 

juices. I plan to get my haircut and head back home to the Homestead 
around 10:00 PM if that is possible. I got myself a scale that measured my weight as 184 pounds 
and a couple ounces. That’s pretty good for me. My visceral fat was 10 witches hi. That means fat too close to my heart. I got home around midnight, so that’s that. Had a juicy and then rolled into bed for the evening. Merry Christmas everybody happy new year, etc..

1 comment:

QofArdmore said...

Mark, you did not get “a nice yoga mat towel for Christmas” I DID. You got a body composition SCALE!