Thursday, December 29, 2022

Thursday, December 29: Mild Day. Back to Back Yoga

I woke up this morning pretty tired, but I felt OK. Ate almost

 the last of my cereal and scooted off to the train. The train was about eight 

minutes late due to its equipment problems that SEPTA has about

 two or three days a week. They done pretty well this week. They didn’t have any 

until today. I think out to Mikes and did some stuff and ate one

 of my nutrition bars I just got there kind of sticky and hard to chew but if you break them apart they’re not too bad and they taste
OK. Also noticed that a lot of people were double chins and ride scooters on Broad Street. It’s really nice and mild outside. I mean it’s a beautiful day to take a walk to the post office 

which I’m gonna do to buy Mike one of Mike’s stamps. Maybe he’ll join me maybe he’ll go home and work on his projects.  I’m not sure what’s going on but I’m going to yoga later and it’s 12:57 PM. Waiting for 

my pension check to go in the bank. I’m hoping that and the payroll checks from Mike’s job we’re going tomorrow
so I can celebrate Friday like a good home slice that I really really am. Jonah Goldberg, a conservative, 

wrote a scathing article about Trump and his post presidency in the LA Times.. He unfavorably compared trumps post presidency and Nixon’s. Both of them were 

threatened with impeachment. Nixon Nixon comes off a lot better than Trump. Trump is described very well in this article. Remember the scammer who ran a mass vaccination site called  Philly Fights COVID. You called embarrass the city, and they fucked
 it up! Well now he’s suing because

 he’s a crook and that’s what they do. A friend called. In the meantime. Repeat the PGW guy was sprayingthe sidewalk where the gas pipes were because we’re gonna do some kind of electrical work down Lombard. I took a picture of his infrared thing that that shows them 

where the gas lines are underneath the sidewalk. That’s where you get all the yellow
spray stripes. It’s not 2:01 PM.


We were just hanging out. It’s a beautiful day out here. In death news today Brazilian soccer superstar Pele died today he was age 82. Yes, the George Santo story gets really stupid now. He was caught him saying he was both Caucasian an African-American

there’s not much more I can say about that stuff. Anyway, it’s now 339. I left Mike’s late. His mom‘s meals came late. It was a good thing I was there and also I took the rest of his garbage out

 while walking, and I almost tripped down the steps. That was a 



close call. anyhow it’s still mild outside. Did you know that each day slowly getting a little longer. Nobody 

really notice for at least 45 days because the weather will be so trashy 

most of the time. I went to the yoga class and my infinite wisdom I decided to do a double class. 

Only problem was that the studio was very hot. Much hotter than the

 last time. I did a double so the days doing a double are definitely done 

for now. I said I’m not gonna say it never do it but it’s gonna be a long time before I do 

that again it was very hot. I made it but it was a little challenging for sure. I did cool off in time to get to the coda meeting by 7:50 PM. I did manage to get there at 7:50 and someone’s
 already there with all the material I needed to lead the meeting. The meeting went very well. I picked something from the big blue book and then we had a discussion. It was pretty well-attended. QQAfterwords, we had our end of the 

month business meeting. It didn’t last that long and we got some stuff done. I was afraid the meeting would last forever but it didn’t. Indigo didn’t last forever. I decided to take Uber because of it already been a long day and I just wanted  to get home.  Awaiting me at the  

 door were several Amazon packages. These packages were cereal and my juices. I was just about to run out of cereal, so it was good timing. I was definitely feeling the effects of the class, but I went to bed in a pretty decent hour.

No comments: