Friday, December 30, 2022

Friday, December 30: Work, Curb Cuts & Pat Getting Nissan Pathfinder

I live a life of me’s. Anyway, it’s a sunny Friday second the last day 
of 2022. I did get my supply of cereal so I had breakfast this morning. And then caught the train which was a miracle on time and I was very glad of that. Mike and I 

talked about a bunch of stuff and then we had an appointment for him at 11 o’clock. We went to the DM medical place they claimed they had called him and canceled the appointment. Mike wanted to get an explanation, 

so we sat there for at least 45 minutes and  the doctor explained that 

they have a central I’ll see me some bullshit excuse so then we took the 

bus back and had a huge ass detour around City Hall so the bus trip we should’ve been five minutes was at least 25 minutes to a half hour which is really gut wrenching 

no Wesson I just listen to some TikTok and we just cruising on the bus I think they’re closing City Hall for the bus because of the mummers parade and shit. When we get back to Mike’s place in I eat 

lunch one of my Indian food package and oh my God I got so tired I had 

to take a half hour nap. I think at double class just whipped me good man I don’t

 think I’ve been that exhausted in years from a yoga class.

 I don’t think it compares did Labor Day 2019 when it was like 65 people and hot weather. But it was close. Anyhow, Mike might get $400 for helping a friend of his with a case so I hope 

he gets that. Well I think I’ve decided that I’ll go to the 4 o’clock class. I’m 
pretty tired and I got eventful day tomorrow with a person coming to help clean. My place is coming at 9:30 so I’m not sleeping in tomorrow and I’m going to a midnight class. on New Year’s Eve I’m going to a midnight yoga class. I just relax the rest of the evening after eating my Gyro, which was very tasty. I just need to relax after that double I did the other day. It’s supposed to be mild and rainy tomorrow.

No comments: