Sunday, December 18, 2022

Saturday, December 17: A Trip to Newark NJ

Today was the day that Pat set up to pick up a motorcycle in Newark New Jersey. He 

said the time for about 10:30 AM. I had breakfast and then we didn’t leave till about 11 o’clock because he had to work 

longer than he thought. He does work a lot that’s for sure. We 

then drove up I 95 to the Jersey Turnpike where there’s finally a connection. The drive went pretty smooth there wasn’t that much traffic going on which was a 
fortunate thing. We met up with the dude he was pretty cool. He 

was once a free holder for X Essex County back in 2017. I didn’t get 

his name.  Pat tested up the motorcycle and then we headed back

. We attempted to take the scenic route back, but the GPS kept guiding us towards

 the Garden State Parkway. There’s no way to get out of Newark south

 without taking the New Jersey Turnpike without taking the Garden State Parkway

 is not possible so we gave that up and just took the  Turnpike route 



and that was the best way to go. We finally got back, but it was practically dark when I got home. I missed my 4 o’clock yoga class. Figured that might be the case because Pat is the slowest man in America when it comes

 to going places. That’s just an accepted fact of life itself. Now when I got home I got dinner I decided to stop at the top of 

beach and get some food since I had a car for a change. I ate some of the food but I wasn’t that hungry so I put the leftovers in the fridge and then relax and then talked on the phone , and eventually went to sleep like a good man should 

No comments: