Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunday December 18: Family Lunch in Media. Walking

Well, I originally set my alarm for eight thinking maybe

 I might go to the 8 o’clock class but I figured there’s too much going on for me to do that and get ready to go to Media. So I got a Christmas 

present for Dave and Debbie, and then I Realized I had to get going. The 110 bus got canceled for no apparent reason except probably the driver didn’t show up for work and then the media trolley takes 15 minutes longer when it goes by bus so I did arrive about 40 minutes late but it was hardly notice but I guess it was noticed. Anyway we 

made it Ironhill brewery and that was nice. I had a salmon sandwich and then I sent a Venmo. After that, I decided I had to take Uber because SEPTA on Sunday is complete

 ridiculousness  Sunday is it official? Do you need a car day around here. I’m listening to radio station in the Uber car and 

it sounds like Kayla but it’s really.  K – love it’s a really sappy station for peoplewho want to be medicated without taking drugs. Heading

 towards the Main Line. It’s colder than yesterday, but I put on a sweater on top of my other layers to really help the matter. I woke up in kind of a mood today. I talked 

to a friend and I got to buy the tickets for Florida real soon. I should’ve done it but I just haven’t been able to psych myself up to deal with scheduling 



patterns in January. I just don’t get myself sometimes. Anyhow, it’s now 3:23 PM and I’m just on Ardmore

Avenue right now. Just got myself a cold Pepsi. I’m really looking 

forward to a super ☕️ when I arrive at my pre-ordained location. Anyhow, that was nice to hang out with the 

family my mom had the flu and couldn’t make it. She’s not feeling

 awful. It’s just she’s not allowed out for a good reason especially the way the flu RSV and Covid 

are spreading all over. Qit’s at 3:30 time to get moving and Groovin. It’s not 4:39 PM. Eagles managed to pull this one out against the Bears. We looked pretty out of it. But managed to pick I have time lead, then pulled it out, but not looking that great. Well took a walk in the 34° temperature they came back and had 

some dinner and watched doc Martin. During the
 walker, build super coffee in my pockets and had to wash my coat in the laundry. The problem is a super coffees is lids. Don’t fit on very well at times.

No comments: