Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Tuesday, December 20:Yoga in the AM. Presby in the PM

Good morning everybody. Today I get to come in to Mike’s place 

at work at 11 o’clock because he’s having a colonoscopy. I decided that I would go to a morning yoga class. I’m thinking 

of going to 6 AM class but the extra sleep is more important. So 

I went to the 9 o’clock class. There was four of us there. Three guys

 and a yoga teacher I’ve never met before. Who’s been at the Hot Yoga Philadelphia

 for 10 years. She was out because she just had a second kid and the only reason I knew that

 is I asked her if she was a yoga teacher. She was sitting next to me after class I could tell she was a teacher just because she did all 

her moves with precision.  She was really in good shape like I expect the yoga instructor debate. Anyhow, after class I took my time shower and then got to 

Mike’s on time at 11 o’clock. I also talked on the phone and cleared up misunderstandings. It’s now 432. I am in the hospital waiting room doing my thing. Waiting
for Mike 
to come out. I postponed the ride that was scheduled at 4:30 PM and changed it to 5:30 PM because they took my can very late at that half hour late and I found out the hard way that I’m not allowed to talk in the waiting

 room so it’s just me and this bald lady Anna with a walker sitting in the 

waiting room. Thank God I have my headphones or I would go a little 

nuts sitting here waiting. Anyhow, I have to decide whether I 

go to different yoga studio tomorrow or not. I also bought my plane ticket to 



Florida leaving on the 25th and coming back on Monday. Larry wanted to come. I scheduled

 a new ride for 5:30 PM. I set an alarm for 5:15 or so. Just in case they still have them in 

there. We are really getting winter now!!! A huge weather system is spreading across the 



Midwest and East will cause blizzards in the northern Midwest and 

bring icing here because we may get rain on Thursday or Friday but then the 

temperature will drop big-time on Friday. Well it’s 6:09 PM and they still

 haven’t brought Mike out and they said they wouldn’t 15 minutes and that was it 6 o’clock so 

the ride supposed to come between 
630 and 6:40 PM. They’re so slow around here. I guess you can’t rush colonoscopies but Lord!!! well they eventually finished 

Mike he didn’t get out till almost 7 o’clock and I we got home at 7:45 PM and I’m just walking on 15th St. to catch the train at 8:00 PM. I got home and that was a good thing. And then ate some pasta relax and talk on the phone until I went to bed.

No comments: