Monday, December 12, 2022

Monday December 12: Ardmore, Work,Yoga & Song

Got up this morning and missed the barely local line and had to 

take the bus. I knew I was going to be late but I thought I can be within 15 minutes late. When I got on the L there was problems. There was a “medical emergency“ on the 



island 30th St. and they gave a sept alert that they were going to make us take shuttle buses. I was like”Ooh God help me.” Fortunately, by the time they all showed up 

it was six minutes late and we did not have to take a shuttle bus. They were on one track so they were riding pretty slow. I got here 
at Mike’s about 27 minutes late. I tried 

to call the agency but they didn’t answer the phone. They didn’t call Mike so I think 

everything‘s cool.  It’s cold, but not that cold and I think I lost my 

hat or left it. I managed to get past the waiting list for this new social media site called “post.“ It’s a new day. I don’t even have an app for it yet. I’m also a member
of mastodon so his Twitter crashes 💥 OR becomes a right wing trash site at least have 2 places to go. well I talk to my sister today and it made me realize that Christmas is around the corner.
 I tried ordering photos but on the most part that would take forever and huge shipping fees

 so I don’t know why I did order one photo for somebody and I don’t know 

when that’s going to be delivered. God only knows but it’s a thoughtful Christmas present I did get a couple things from Amazon for a couple 

people it’s pretty cold. I lost my hat and that’s about it. Well, I left work around 3:30 but first I talk to a former coworker of mine back and Elmwood about the liheap 

employment for a nuance. I didn’t know that she retired seven years ago. She said she retired twice. She’s going to go through with it, but will give me updates. When she showed

 up, she was the only one to show up today. She left early because there’s nothing going on. And then talk to Donna for a bit and then road into my yoga class. It was a 90 minute class. It was 
not too crowded. It’s now 5:45 PM and I’m heading to Rite Aid to get some to drink and then heading towards MONDAY Night Beginners. It’s now 5:45 PM and I’m heading to the Rite Aid to get some to 
drink and then heading towards MONDAY Night Beginners. I’m bummed because I left my hat so I don’t have to come home. I’m really

 tempted to Cooper but I’m just going to deal with it and take the bus if it shows up for the train.



No comments: