Saturday, December 24, 2022

Saturday, December 24: A Frigid Christmas Eve

I got up this morning and so did I go to the yoga class at 10 o’clock. 
It was 8° right woke up it was really frigid and I ventured out in the train was 10 

minutes late but I managed to get to class on time. Group is really really filled up to 

find a space. I went to the class and it was felt good to be in the class
 Hung out at the studio for a while and chitchat a little bit. I think came home and started to do laundry and ate mine Gyro that I made that


I bought. I couldn’t quite get rest because I always got cold and I got really cold.  And then eventually took the immediate Charlie to media and walked from there

 state street to Dave‘s house. Shut up nice and early and pod gifts. We did not get much do eagles lose 48 to 34. Did the cowboys. We turned it over 4 times 

and then I took Uber up to Ardmore. I took ass a nap, and then watch doc Martin, and had tea. it was probably the coldest day

 that I’ve experienced in years. Fortunately, I really did Bumble bundle up and that was a good thing. Tomorrow is Christmas
 day. Not gonna do any yoga probably just have a quiet day. At least that’s what I want. I’ll probably make a few phone calls to wish people merry Christmas. 

And then before you know it it’s Monday and it’s just a regular all week and 

I have to take it old SEPTA and it’s issues back back and way back. 

No comments: