Thursday, December 01, 2022

Thursday, December 1: Cold🥶 2 Jobs Pending


Good morning I set my alarm for good job excellent time of 5:25 AM. Your alarm went off right after I dreamt I got a job with Twitter and the court system. 

I don’t exactly remember if it was the court system, but I really was into both jobs and I decided there’s too much going on today didn’t wake up that early so I went back to sleep which was good because comparatively

 speaking 6:45 AM was much better. And the train was only about two minutes late this morning and I stepped out and it’s really cold today compared to 

the last couple of days. Train looked like they had more than a share of  homeless or drugs people and 
it was pretty crowded. Anyhow, I settled 

into Mike’s and kind of didn’t do much nothing to say to you. I then checked my email. I got an email from the 

Commonwealth stating that I’m going to do “on boarding.“ This means that I’m filling out the W-2 and the direct

 deposit forms online and I’m supposed to start NEXT Monday, December 5! I contacted my contact person and she said she would talk to HR about this. So I’m to hold off on doing anything till I hear from her it’s

 now 10:46 AM that automated email came at 5:45 AM from an on monitor account. Anyhow, I went to Rite Aid and lo and behold. He had a whole mess of Scripps. The total price for all his script was $.23. I 
bought a juicy and potato chips butcher obviously more money. Part of the package included some powder for his Colonoscopy procedure, which is a four day procedure for him 

before he goes in to see the doctor. it’s really cold out here too cold to 

reproduce that’s for sure. I’m gonna have lunch fairly early so I’m not

 full because I’m supposed to be picked up for dinner at 5:45 PM at 8th and Market Street by Wayne and Larry. after dinner I need to be in Fairmount by 8 PM. UPDATE!!I did find

 out that the letter for employment for the state was an error so I do not start on Monday, December 5. I also 

I’m going to be  changing laundry to the dryer now it’s 2:20 PM. Well, pulled out that laundry just

 before I left. I left to go to my 4 o’clock yoga class which is a 75 minute which

 will give me time to leave the studio no later than 5:33 PM so I can catch the  market, Frankford line and meet

 up with Wayne and Larry on 8th & market. It’s still pretty cool, but 

quite as windy as it was before. Well class was pretty good. The heat broke



 on the third floor so we have to go to the fourth floor studio. It was 

not crowded at all with people so it went fine. Didn’t take me long to call off so 

I had to rush out and cash chapter meet Larry in in Wayne at eighth and market. In big national 

news, a railroad strike was averted since Congress went ahead and pass legislation to prevent it but Republicans

 kept the seven days of sick leave out. Because they’re assholes. I 

went with Larry and Wayne to Ruby, Buffay 
and it was pretty good. I was pretty hungry. Specially, after yoga class and small lunch. I had chicken I had vegetable fried rice and vegetable lo mein. It was pretty good. We talked and chatting it 


up for a while. Wayne was nice enough to drive me up to Fairmount because it’s on his way. Plus I didn’t have to rely on 33 or 48 bus

 being late. Did some driver unavailability issues I read. It’s pretty damn cold and hot, flaming catch wings, cold or whatever he has.



No comments: