Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Wednesday December 21: Sunny 🌞 Yoga Main Line

Today I woke up at breakfast did my usual stuff and actually 

caught the SEPTA which came on time today. So I got here with a two minutes to spare at 8:00 AM. I think called the agency and told them about my situation 

yesterday so I’m gonna leave a little bit early on Friday. Fortunately, Christmas Eve and Christmas are on the weekend so I don’t have to lose money

 to take Christmas off which is really very good. I also told her about my trip to Florida when I’m taking off for that. Anyhow, news 

came out that Franco Harris died early this morning. He was 72 years old. Everybody knows them for the immaculate reception” and they were going to 

celebrate that this Sunday the 24th because the immaculate reception happened on the 23rd 50 years ago December 23, 1972. Anyhow, I 

went and got some stuff for myself, and got change the laundry but some 

chucklehead decided to use both washers for him or her self so that’s 



interesting. I’m gonna give it an hour and have lunch now. It is almost Christmas

 time Mikes taking a nap and I’m gonna eat lunch. Well I finished

 lunch and fortunately for me the person doing the laundry did change the 

laundry pretty soon so that was a relief so I was able to put it in 

the dryer. I’m hoping that this dryer will thoroughly dry. I forgot I got the better 

of the dryers so we’ll see it’s 2:18 PM. I looked at my calendar and realized today is the

 day I skip yoga. It’s tomorrow, Thursday. So after I quickly got Mike’s laundry 

up to his place around 315 I had to split. I need to go to Chestnut Street to 

the dollar store take place to see if I can find men’s gym shorts. I don’t wanna go to 

H&M again because that’s expensive and hit or mess. It’s now 3:22 PM I 

remembered that there’s a Sworl site discount store right next to the five guys that has a little bit of everything. And 

I went there and they had gym shorts and had a T-shirt so I’m 

set there. I can still go to my class, so I just have to rent two towels and buy 

water, and then hopefully I have the energy powder that I mix it 

with water in my backpack. It’s now 3:30 PM. Man was that room hot? I actually had to pour water on myself. It was a good class not too crowded, but it wasn’t
 bad. Anyhow, it took me a long time for me to stop sweating so I had to stay in studio Joelma 6 o’clock just to cool off like a good 

home slice. I got to catch a 620 train. Google says it’s late but I don’t trust that. We’re arrived at 7 o’clock and it’s now 826. It’s time to take a walk. but we took our walk and it was a brisk walk. Then
we watched doc marten. After that I caught the train and the train was blocked by a car driving on the tracks. It took them 20 minutes to apprehend the dude and then I just decided because SEPTA doesn’t give a fuck to catch Uber. They’re supposed to go and inspect the tracks to see if they were damaged by the car. I eventually got home. 

No comments: