Friday, December 23, 2022

Friday, December 23: Mild to Frigid

I woke up this morning and it was a good morning not to be cold. I 


think all the training actually showed up on time. I almost missed it because it was on time. I then did wore my mask in and the train wasn’t that crowded, and I got 

the Mike’s on time. We then looked up the whole story of George Santos. The story just gets worse and worse and worse! The latest thing is that he isn’t really gay. He was married 

for 10 years to a woman and he was funded by Russian oligarch. I mean it just gets worse just like the Craig Rabinowitz story with summer at the strip club. You know that story about Craig Rabinowitz, who graduated
 in my class of 1981 for Lower Merion High School. Anyhow, I took out some garbage and did a little sweeping and we talked a bunch. The temperature started dropping there 

was a little batch of flurries, and that was that. Next thing I noticed one 15 and there’s time to sign out so I signed out. I then inside the room around Center City 

after a while they got cold and then went to Starbucks they’re not committing people to have seating for the homeless and because it’s cold for the weekends 

are having grab and go style here at the Starbucks at 16th and Walnut. They’re playing old is such a Cindy Lauper and I guess other 80s hits for my enjoyment.
Temperature is dropping moment by moment degree by degree. I decided to do two classes back to 

back. Is way to keep fit and also avoid the cold weather. Second class was very hard. But it was good. 

Anyhow, I called SEPTA. The train came really quickly there wasn’t that many people in and I got

 home swiftly. The wind is really picking up. It was 12° when I left the studio it is now 10°. I can hear 

the wind howling. We didn’t get much of a snow storm or any snow at all. It’s now 9:43 PM. I just 

finished dinner and I am gonna talk on the phone and then warm up and go to bed. I’m thinking of going

 to a 10 o’clock yoga class tomorrow and then coming back home

 and taking a nap and then doing my family obligation Christmas Eve thing. Then

 I’m going to Ardmore Pennsylvania.
 It’s going to be cold as hell for the entire weekend. I plan to go to 10 am yoga then eventually go to my brothers place in Media. I had a good day today anyway. And sing songs. oh yes
it’s the 50th 
anniversary of the immaculate conception today December 23, 1972. What happened? Pittsburgh Steelers beat the Oakland Raiders
on Franco Harris touchdown. He died two days ago. it’s one CD of the most controversial plays in pro football history. There’s a whole special about the conspiracy theories behind

 it. You should check it out it’s pretty good.

No comments: