Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Wednesday, December 7: Job Decisions & Cloudy


Good day everybody. Today is another cloudy, misty, gloomy looking day in mid December. Actually it’s not meant December 

yet. It’s still the end of the first week of December. I was thinking of doing really early yoga but decided against it. I got to Mikes my usual way and I got

 there on time. I got another one of those weird responses from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. I didn’t call Tamara and she told me I can’t make my own schedule and they’re not exactly sure if I’m starting 

on the 12th. At the same time the agency was calling to confirm my previous decision yesterday to  Stop working for the agency and stop working with Mike. I had 
a decision to make and I decided I would

 stick with Mike and not work as an annuity for the Commonwealth. There was just too much to manage and ice took a nap and slept on it decided  would do this game because more mellow they working for the 

Commonwealth in answering phone calls from people. Also, I would have to go 
to Harrisburg, and it was just way too much for me. Anyhow, the relief that I feel that I made a decision is palpable. I made

 some phone calls, took a walk and then realized when I got back from my walk that I forgot to buy lunch, so Mike and I took a walk together and we were went out and I got a pizza slice in a big box for a little slice

. Well, I finished off my time with Mikes and I finally sent that email to the state because earlier it crashed. I then took my sweet time and walked a dentist office for my 4 o’clock appointment 
to take broke my bottom partial, which is only one tooth, but it still makes a big difference. So, it’s still cloudy but very

 mild outside. It’s now 4:02 PM. Well they decided that they couldn’t find proof and they fixed it too so this thing must be over 10 years old. I thought they had done 

it because they go back to 2013 in this office and they couldn’t find it.So it’s about $343.00. Oh well, I got out about 456 and I’m gonna walk northbound

 for the train the Paley local or the  R5 whatever you wanna call it. well my 5:10 PM 

train apparently is actually a little bit early so I guess will sit for a 

bit but it’s crowded. I tried to go to Rite Aid, but it was ridiculous. Each 

of the three self-service machines busted, and some lady was 

holding up the line because of some kind of pharmacy thing or whatever so I 

just went straight out of there. I took a walk in a boy. My body 

was just not into it today. I think I’m still tired from all the back-and-forth job 

bullshit all day long and I don’t know if I get enough sleep but I’m 

gonna sit and eat relax now. I’m actually going to have a super coffee 

just sit. It feels good to sit. Friday’s the next sunny day that we’re going 

to have this week. The temperature will drop on that day as well. Going to eat soon as well. Well, the streaming service Tubi was acting really spastic couldn’t watch the show 16 without the commercial car cd cable to go down. It was very frustrating. The six pence singers didn’t like it either. Anyhow, I just had to take Uber back home because I just wanted to get to bed. Good night everybody.

No comments: