Thursday, December 22, 2022

Thursday December 22: Ukraine Rain, and Fairmount

I got a pretty good nights sleep I got up and did my breakfast thing and 
headed to Mike’s. I got the train late because the train was late. The 730 train in shop till about 7:36 AM. So I was a couple minutes late to Mikes. Once I got here, the AMAZON people showed up and carried up 

his groceries. We talked about Peter Frampton because the song in my head I’m flying as this came in my head and then George Plimpton came up he’s dead now he died in 2003. QHe was in high



 Society New York, but he did pretend to be a football m player in that book called “paper lion.“ anyhow I got in before the rain started and as of 9:32 AM the rain


had not started. It’s supposed to continue raining the rest of today and inch

 tomorrow when the temperature starts plummeting. Vladimir Zelinski made a great speech in Congress
 and I got a little snippet of it which I found very moving. The rain is started and we’re in for a nice 



weather event. The Electoral Count Act passed!! It was included with the Omnibus bill that passed 68-29. Thank goodness because it funds the government for the next year so the 

House of Representatives when it’s under Republican has won’t hold us hostage in that way. The debt ceiling limits coming up and 

I’m sure they’ll make it a crisis. It looks like snow days. Might be a thing of the past for kids. This Philadelphia school district
gonna do online classes because the weather is gonna be really scary tomorrow with it rain turning into ice. Wow! I used to love snow days. and hail. Fortunately, it’s a mild drizzle outside. I left Mikes around 330. Talk 

my phone to two people and walk through the drizzle. I brought my super coffee along with me 
for good times. After that I’m system possibly meet people for fellow shipping session. Love park where the Christmas museum is. It’s now 3:56 PM. I 
got an appointment. I had a good appointment today and it was excellent. So I walked in the rain and then

 went out to Fairmount be as a 33 bus. I was early so I went upstairs at the clubhouse and just chill out for a while. I might Gyro and it was very delicious.



No comments: