Saturday, December 10, 2022

Saturday, December 10: Sleeping In, Yoga & Amazon

Hello everybody I’m writing this at 8:18 PM because I didn’t bother

 to write in my blog until now. I woke up very late and sat around the house till about 1 o’clock. I did empty out the garbage and do a load of laundry. The

 one load is sitting in the
dryer probably dry since I did put it on for 70 minutes. I then decided to get an early start going to Center City. I didn’t want to be rushing to yoga class. And that

 was a good idea. It was fun. I then went to class and it was a 90 minute class and it was hard but I push through  it. I did get a little dizzy and had to kind of slow down for a minute in the middle

 of it but I push through and did OK. I was just gonna go straight home and decide do the yoga Nedra class it starts at 6 PM.  That

 gave me time to shower and unwind a little bit. I did get some Gatorade at the studio because I was pretty
damn thirsty. Center City is really hopping around with people that’s for sure. It’s hard to believe that I used to do all this kind of action.I think the army navy game

 is this weekend because this whole bunch of army navy people and the train is pretty crowded. Well, I got a bunch of things 

from Amazon, including an order of super coffee that went to the house two doors away. I also got soy milk which I forgot I 

ordered so I’ll have enough soy milk the last me till the new year easy. It’s all 10 of 7 PM. I finally settled down from that and eight and I’m gonna talk 

on the phone. It was a good Saturday. I slept in, went to Center City, went to 2 yoga 🧘‍♂️ classes and I got a large food order from Amazon. Pat and I each had an order that

 went to a neighbor
 2 doors down. The lady was really nice so the Amazon dude picked up pet heavy package and I put away all my food. The next thing to do is take out my laundry from the dryer. I eventually did that, but not till I was close to going to bed.

No comments: