Monday, December 26, 2022

Monday December 26: Back to Work

I got up after an odd sleep. I did sleep OK, considering how late I woke

 up yesterday. The train came on time and that was good and then I looked around and there wasn’t that many people out in the street because most offices are closed specially,

 government offices in the post office. While going to Mikes, I watch some old Stephen Colbert shows from when 
this pandemic started, and also during the George Floyd riot. Man Trump was a big jerk about the whole thing. I got the Mike’s and 
we’re trying to make plans on doing errands. I did happen to see this reporter named Joseph Destafano talk about a book written by a banker. And the man‘s profile picture is 

ridiculous. He’s got big brush he eyebrows his right eye looks half shot. He looks

 like he just came out of the factory. But I guess he see grizzled old reporter. I did notice on Twitter  Inquirer

 reporters just rip off each other and praise each other whether it’s having a baby or just being cool with tattoos and stuff

. I love that stuff. Well took out the trash. Listen to some tick-tock‘s talked 

with Mike and stepped out around 3:35 PM to head off to yoga. The sun disappeared and it’s pretty damn cold outside still. There’s a bit of a breeze

 not too bad. After that, I end up at the night beginners and then on the phone or vice versa on the phone then MONDAY Night Beginners. When I went to  yoga class in that room was hotter than hell today. It was the hardest

 experience since he got cold outside. I would’ve done it back to back in a matter what. I was pretty tired so I just stayed in the studio for a while. I’ve been talking to Phone about the studio and then I went to a coffee shop conversation. Beginners room is cold and I gotta chill 

in my feet. I can’t wait to get home. After 
the meeting a few of us talked about the plans for next month. I got very fortunate as I was walking towards it 15th St., a 21 bus showed up and I took that and got home fairly quickly. I took off my shoes, put on slippers and that was that. OK mom and talk to Lynne about her website which has been going through a rough patch. I damned dreamed about doing a good for the hood like I should because it’s understood.

No comments: