Friday, December 09, 2022

Friday, December 9: Cold 🥶 & Got My Backpack


I got up and had breakfast and arranged all my stuff in a little bag so I could arrive at Mike’s. Unfortunately for me, SEPTA was running 

late and the train didn’t show up till 8:41 AM. I had attempted to catch the 8:30 AM train. I 

did my usual complaining about SEPTA on Twitter and then got to Mike’s. It’s 

now 10:55 AM. I eagerly await the call from the van service guy to get my 

backpack back. It’s sunny but very chilly. Later on today I hope 

to go to yoga and then meet Donna for dinner and Upper Darby. Moses supposed 

to attend a surprise party for one of my coworkers I was invited to. I just

 don’t know if I’m really up for going just because  it starts at eight and it’s way up in 

Germantown area. I don’t like going up there. Anyhow,

 it’s now 12:56 PM. I just got my backpack back from the guy who picked us up from the van service 

that Mike uses a game a nice tip as a Christmas present for returning 

my backpack and in the midst of eating lunch right now. It’s such a relief. It’s unbelievable Both Mike and I didn’t even think about that. I could’ve left it in the 

van service. I thought it was the bus the hospital even maybe I left it as apartment. So that is a great relief for me and for those who know better. 

Well I did some laundry for Mike and just finished it. Barely in time. I’d run out of quarters and the laundrywasn’t dry so I had to rustle up quarters. 
Anyway, I’m having dinner with Donna but I’m having it later cause

 I can’t get home till at least six from from Yoga. Class starts at four and ends

 at 5:15 and I need at least 15 to 20 minutes to cool off and get re-dressed

 etc., it’s still sunny outside but much cooler at 3:37 PM i’m going to my class

 and it wasn’t gravity at all. Then the teacher is usually there wasn’t there, but Chris pretty good. I made it to the class with my backpack 

in hand. I then came back home and Don and I went to eat at the Colombian restaurant nearby. I blew off the birthday party clothes just too tired and too lazy to do that

, so is that I just mellowed out. I manage to fill a little bit of my ginger beer 

on the futon cleaned it up and had to fix that up. I did talk to the phone sing a song of sixpence and then crash and went to bed. It wasn’t a bad day after all and I’m not starting with the state tomorrow or next week. That ship has sailed.

No comments: