Saturday, December 03, 2022

Saturday, December 3: Quiet Day & Family Report

Today I decided I would just sleep in till 11:30 AM and that’s what I 

did. If you’re good to sleep in, I rarely get to sleep in. I do notice if I can sleep in every

 day that gets depressing so you know I’m not bitching. Anyhow, I just 

sat around and relaxed and played with my phone. I then went to my 4 

o’clock yoga class, that was a 90 minute class and it was very hot
in that third-floor room. They obviously got the heating system fixed. I decided to stay for the yoga Nedra class, which was being held at 6 PM. I had a half hour to drink up a lot of liquids

 take a quick shower and relax before the next class. That class was very relaxing. I did have to do some positions that were hard because I had gotten 
more stiff from cooling off from the hot yoga 90 minutes.  The infamous Epson printer got returned because it was 
faulty. My evidence that I presented was helpful which was a good thing. I then eventually got home and ate some leftovers and did my TikTok thing. I also
 talk to a friend of mine, who I usually don’t talk to on Saturday nights.  Planning to have dinner with her Friday night and Upper Darby. Anyhow, I’m 

just relaxing and I’m gonna be talking on the phone in a minute 

or two at 10:00 PM.  I’m gonna say goodbye for now.



1 comment:

QofArdmore said...

Now THERE’S a mysterious comment, “a friend I do not usually talk to on Saturday nights”