Monday, November 22, 2021

Monday, November 22: A Cloudy Damp Day w/ Work & Errands

I had  trouble sleeping last night. That always seems to happen I have a good night of sleep I have

 trouble settling down the next night. It was raining this morning but fortunately for all involved it did 

stop and it is now 12:19 PM I have to pick up Lynne at the dentist office with a car while I’m at lunch 

etc. and I got some work done with the Alex and that’s about it right now well on the way to Lynne‘s dentist, there’s 

a huge ass traffic jam near Lynne Boulevard where I was supposed to go 

to some stupid school was letting our kids half-day for the holiday I guess and traffic and move for 15 minutes then 

I took an early right and ended up in a school parking lot which took me another five minutes to 

get out of THAT! I did eventually get to the dentist office and he drove back door please. 

I got my food order that she helped her for me because I was having trouble dude stupid supply 

chain bullshit delivery price cost was 14 bucks which was unbelievable. We 

are going to take a walk of a half hour 15 minutes up in 15 minutes back. Well we 

completed the walk in them and back home. Well I got back home and made a smoothie and brought in my soy milk Richard survive for a little while Thank God 

because everything is costing so much. Now the daily referral logs are coming  

in and I have to work on last weeks referral log so got to go it’s 2:45 PM. Looks

 like the rain is halted for the time being. I heard it was going to be 6° Thanksgiving Day. I worked but 

boy was I was tired as hell. The pension counselor emailed me and I don’t need to complete

 a direct deposit form. I will just keep the same bank and not worry about checks being sent in the mail. She told me call after Thanksgiving. I called Human Resources and spoke to a woman I was in training back 

in 1992. She emailed the form and told me to send it to my supervisor and manager. I do have questions. Lynn was contacted by a scammer. I saw his name 

on a photo that she sent. She had an interview today and she was hired!! She will visit on Friday and start the Monday after Thanksgiving. I attended a AA Zoom meeting tonight. It was a speaker meeting I then talked on the phone for a while and planned on another day tomorrow. That’s what I’m really going to do actually

No comments: