Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Tuesday, November 9: A Quiet Day Here in California

Well I did not get up early this morning because Alice saw me sleeping 

in saw that I was dead to the world. I was so tired but I slept so well. I think it was the emotional physical toll of yesterday that got me very tired. I did get up and had a bowl 

of cereal and Alice went off to work and came back in and we talked for a bit. I decided to take my walk up to Starbucks which is a mile away and go to target. 
  . I had to head back home because I was gonna be meeting Becky  with Alice at the Greek place nearby. As I got home quickly got changed and some dryer clothes

 and we went out to lunch at the Greek place it was nice to see Becky. We hung out for about an hour and then Becky needed to go back a half hour away in the 
University area

 of San Diego and Alice needed to go to a meeting for work.  After that I didn’t do much of anything I just chilled
 out at home the whole day. And feel like doing anything I figured I would do that last road trip tomorrow before I turn the car on Thursday. 
I was in communication with folks back home. The cat Peed in my bed  and things were kind of strange at my house nothing awful just strange. 

No comments: