Thursday, November 11, 2021

Thursday, November 11: Off to Encinitas California

Well I woke up after late night and had my super coffee 

my breakfast and a juicy. I then just couldn’t figure out what I wanted to do. I did have to return the car because they did not have or they
 had somebody

 that was renting it later today. I was fine with that with its five dollar per gallon gas it would cost 35 bucks and I decided I would 

sit around a little bit in the house. After I got tired of doing that I went out in the heat walked a little bit and then 
decided I would take the scenic route to 

Encinitas California via public transportation. It seems like a good idea to me and with something to do and we kill lots of time.

 It was quite an expedition but Encinitas is a really nice looking town

 and I was I’ve been here before. I was hoping to catch an AA meeting 

but that meeting doesn’t start till six and I’m a week bit concerned about staying out so late. I also have to  make a 
call by 8 PM and that could be problematic. Right now I just got some coffee and it’s 4:01 PM. Stopped at a better Buzz coffee and got a 

tasty coffee and then on the way to aerosol taco place and I indulge myself in that that was pretty good. And then I am standing here near sunset  trying to decide if I 

go to the 6 o’clock AA meeting in Encinitas and get home and make a phone call by eight. It’s now 4:46 PM. Well I decided not
 to go all the way up there end of Encinitas 

and just got the earlier buses back home. That was a good decision because I didn’t want to come home real late and risk anything. I was pretty full from the gigantic burrito I had and I just had a bunch of grapes and finished all the grapes that were four bags of them and I ate most of them . Then just mail it out and talked on the phone for the rest of the night. Tomorrow is my last full day and I returned to Hurley Court

No comments: