Thursday, November 18, 2021

Thursday, November 18: Work, Dying and Reviews

Well today I woke up a lot less tired but still pretty tired. I signed in and I did my thing. I don’t
even remember if I had breakfast oh I did have breakfast. Because I had cereal left. I’m kind of broke until I get paid. I decided at this point that I would just go ahead and figure out what I have to do next. So I’m catching up with work since my supervisor will be away starting tomorrow for the Thanksgiving holiday which believe it or not is next week. It is really really
 mild. It’s about 60° outside I did take a walk.  during lunch. Lynne is coming over to look at my suit jackets and do some other  checks on the house. Pat just left the house on his new motorcycle and the coast is clear. Anyway I’m hoping to get some work done while she does her stuff. 

No comments: