Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wednesday, November 17: Work, Cancer and Therapy


I didn’t sleep all that well last night. I had a dream that I was running around a man named Patti and we were running around with his car and I was looking

 for my car it was really confusing. I then woke up and was really tired
 very tired. I signed in and took a quick nap and then straight to work. The assignment changed 

and I have to work on Alex stuff after I finish off the last two weeks of referrals. I finished them off and then it was time to catch the bus to Westchester. 
Time caught up to me and I almost missed the bus but I did make the bus and it did show up. I then had an intense therapy session. After

 that Lynne picked me up and we went back to Ardmore. We took a walk and that was nice. It was cool but it wasn’t freezing cold which was 
nice. Anyhow we ended up having some southern home cooking with beans and we’re tasty. And then we watched heartland. That’s a Canadian series that we’ve been watching for the last few months.  Also I found out on the way to therapy that one of my friends is going to hospice care. I’ve known this man since I was in elementary school. It’s very sad. A friend from the program also might have cancer as well.

No comments: