Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday, November 14. Stuck in Detroit & going to Philadelphia

Today, early today I missed my connecting flight to Philadelphia. I 
am stuck in Detroit my my luggage arrives three hours before I do.  I had to call the special number and walk all the way around walk back and throw from the airport.  They have this big empty

 hallway do you have to go down the escalator go through that and go up the escalator to the other terminal. Another

 words terminals ANB are very far from each other thank God they had those
 moving sidewalks. It is really cloudy and gray here in cold Detroit. To complete 

difference in whether it’s amazing. I’m sitting here deciding if I want to eat if I don’t have coffee 

or I just wanna wait on that stuff I’m tired but at least I’m charging my 

phone so I don’t lose contact with the outside world. It is now 8:16 AM.  It’s 12:55 PM  we finally  landed

 people are actually getting off the plane in Philadelphia. I just found out the airport 

line runs every hour because it is you know Sunday. Happy sleep because you know she took out the 

Detroit. I hope it doesn’t take me too long to find my luggage which was in Philadelphia

 since probably at least 11 o’clock. Well I Have Finally Rd., Philadelphia 

and around 1 PM Eastern time. I was able to find my luggage pretty easily. I then decided

 to take Uber because it was just easier. We got home and turned it to 
Danny and eventually took a shower. Everything took a while because I’ve barely slept. I’m now on the 105 bus 
 heading to Ardmore. It is now 3:50 PM go to I got to the Ardmore House 

house at 5:15 PM we decided to not walk because I’m so down to the world that it really work. I’m actually surprisingly coherent considering the long ass flight and missing connecting flight stuff that I went through earlier today. So I took a nice nap and I feel like I weighed 500 pounds trying to get up. I had dinner and we talked and mellowed out I think at the better half decent time. Tomorrow’s my first day of work in two weeks which I haven’t done in years.

No comments: